РОДЖЪР ФЕДЕРЕР 7

Потребителски аватар
Мели

Re: РОДЖЪР ФЕДЕРЕР 7

Мнениеот Мели » 18 мар 2010, 18:21

Че аз да съм споменала за коя тема става въпрос? :qipag:
Не си прекарвам свободното време в ровене из вашата тема, ама на последните 2-3 страници нищо бисерно не виждам, докато тук последните 2 са почти изцяло такива. :idea:
Но това също е спам, признавам си и спирам.
There's no finish line. Far from done.

Потребителски аватар
maryan unfaitful

Мнениеот maryan unfaitful » 18 мар 2010, 18:23

Стига де, и без това ще скучаете до Маями, кво му е лошото на малко здравословен спам? :qipag: За неровещ се в нашата тема човек 2-3 страници си е яко четене. :qipae:
Изображение

Потребителски аватар
yarra777

Мнениеот yarra777 » 18 мар 2010, 18:54

Привет на всички. Гледам, че веселбата продължава. :mrgreen:
Биби, помощта на психиатри и психоаналитици си е приоритет на вашия любимец, няма да му го отнемаме. :qipad:
Изображение

Потребителски аватар
Ich_Will_

Мнениеот Ich_Will_ » 18 мар 2010, 19:18

Привет, Яра :qipab:
Изображение
Трябваше да се омъжиш за касапина, той те харесваше. Винаги, когато минаваше край магазина му, той ти помахваше със сатъра.

Потребителски аватар
yarra777

Мнениеот yarra777 » 18 мар 2010, 20:42

За малко разнообразие, да пусна нещо по темата:
IW: Roger Federer Third-Round Press Conference

March 17, 2010

Indian Wells, CA—After his third-round loss at the BNP Paribas Open to Marcos Baghdatis, No. 1 seed Roger Federer shared his thoughts with the respective media.

THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.

Q. That got away from you, the match.

ROGER FEDERER: Say again.

Q. What got away from you in the match?

ROGER FEDERER: Well, many things, I guess. You know, I used up too many chances. Comes backs and haunts you. But he hung in there, obviously, otherwise he wouldn’t be there. That was the result.

But, no, I mean, I think it wasn’t the worst match, you know. Conditions are quick, it’s tough to return, but I did many good things tonight but also many bad things. It’s just a question of not letting that happen too often.

Q. How tough is it, Roger, after coming off the back of the Australian Open and to be sick and regain that kind of edge straightaway? How demanding is that?

ROGER FEDERER: Well, I mean, I could be sitting here an hour earlier and saying how comfortably I won the match in straight sets not playing great, but moving forward. Always a very fine line. That’s not why I don’t like to now beat myself up too much after a loss like this.

It feels like something the Tsonga match last year in Cincinnati, you know, what happened after that. I played great. Or was it in Toronto and I won Cincinnati.

So it’s just like one of those matches that just happens, you know. You play good most of the time, and then you just don’t play so well when you really have to. The match almost looked like I wasn’t playing all that great, and then I could have still won the match.

That was one of those matches that happens, and it’s a pity because I wasn’t terrible, you know, so…

Q. You had three match points throughout the night. Can you take us through the two in the second set and then the other one you had in the third.

ROGER FEDERER: Well, I think that’s the tough part, you know. When you come back from a long break, sometimes it happens automatically that you’re back in it; and then sometimes I already felt against Hanescu I was doing many right things, but then the next thing you know I’m stuck in a third set and you never know what’s going to happen.

It was the same thing tonight, and I just couldn’t find the way to win. I was maybe one shot away. That’s how much it takes sometimes from winning or losing. That’s why you can’t say I played a bad match, and if I win I’m going to tell you it’s a good match.

It was a decent match, but maybe wrong choices at the wrong time for me. Maybe going for too much, maybe playing too passively. You can’t even that’s not something you can really work on. That comes through playing matches, and that’s what I need.

I hope to get more of it in Miami, but I will definitely play a lot of practice sets, that’s for sure, until then.

Q. Did you feel like you had your rhythm at all any time during the evening, or was it up and down, in and out?

ROGER FEDERER: No, it was not so bad. I had very good spells on my serve, you know, holding comfortably the whole time. But he was serving well, too, so you don’t really get a rhythm out there too much, you know, because there’s hardly any rallies.

So that was for both of us. Then the tighter it gets, the more rallies there are all of a sudden. So this is when you start thinking about it a bit too much, and take wrong decisions.

Q. What about his level? Is this the best Marcos has played compared to the other times you’ve played him, or what was your thought on his game tonight?

ROGER FEDERER: Close match, you know. It wasn’t the greatest match of all time I think from his side, either. I think the Australian Open final was much higher quality.

Just because he beat me doesn’t mean he’s played the match of his life. He’s a good player. He’s played many of the top guys. Tonight he just hung in there, and that was enough.

Q. Can you talk about big shots in the breaker? He really held his own.

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I mean, kind of, I guess. If you want to see it that way you can; you can also see it the other way. That’s the way I see it.

Q. At any stage, it’s keeping a real sense of perspective, isn’t it, and a level head and not getting too downhearted with one defeat when you’ve got a potentially well, you have one great tournament and potentially some more to come.

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah. Yeah, I mean yeah, it’s fine, you know. I tried. I came here, gave it a shot. It’s a pity. I wish I could prepare for my next match. I don’t know who I would have played tomorrow, but I would have had a great time playing another match here.

I think as the tournament would have gone forward I would have found my groove more and more, and who knows what would have happened? But I don’t need to worry about that anymore. It’s about resting, you know, because I do feel the first match in my body. It’s something that always is tough, you know, coming from a long layover and all of a sudden playing matches.

But, yeah, I mean, the season is long, like you say. There’s no need to panic here.

Q. Back to the tiebreaker, do you feel like you played a bad tiebreaker? Because he came up with some pretty big serves there on the end. Were there just a couple points where you felt like…

ROGER FEDERER: I should never be in a breaker, you know. So why analyze the breaker? That’s my—the way I analyze tennis.
http://tennisconnected.com/home/2010/03 ... onference/

Гениално, както винаги. :mrgreen:
Изображение

Потребителски аватар
maryan unfaitful

Мнениеот maryan unfaitful » 18 мар 2010, 21:20

Гениално е меко казано.

Q. How tough is it, Roger, after coming off the back of the Australian Open and to be sick and regain that kind of edge straightaway? How demanding is that?

ROGER FEDERER: Well, I mean, I could be sitting here an hour earlier and saying how comfortably I won the match in straight sets not playing great, but moving forward. Always a very fine line. That’s not why I don’t like to now beat myself up too much after a loss like this.

It feels like something the Tsonga match last year in Cincinnati, you know, what happened after that. I played great. Or was it in Toronto and I won Cincinnati.

So it’s just like one of those matches that just happens, you know. You play good most of the time, and then you just don’t play so well when you really have to. The match almost looked like I wasn’t playing all that great, and then I could have still won the match.

That was one of those matches that happens, and it’s a pity because I wasn’t terrible, you know, so…

Разбирам, че журналистът е страдал от липса на голяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяма носна кърпа, за да потуши тоз емоционален сълзепад, но какво за бога значи "regained that kind of edge straightaway"? :roll:

Начинът на задаване на въпроса подсказва, че е замислен като комплимент, ама къв едж и кви пет лева, след като току-що е паднал?

А отговорът е съвършенство. Девет изречения без грам мисъл, но пък мили спомени за победа в Синсинати и тежестта на многото титли, които вече не помним де сме спечелили.

"Well, I mean, I could be sitting here an hour earlier and saying how comfortably I won the match in straight sets not playing great, but moving forward. Always a very fine line. That’s not why I don’t like to now beat myself up too much after a loss like this."

Това обаче е върха. И аз потърсих носна кърпа при този деликатен намек колко е бийтил химселф след такива загуби, следващия път очаквам да покаже власеницата и средството за самобичуване, вече си шия нов комплект кърпички. :mrgreen:
Изображение

Потребителски аватар
yarra777

Мнениеот yarra777 » 18 мар 2010, 21:40

На мен последния отговор ми е любим :qipag: :
ROGER FEDERER: I should never be in a breaker, you know. So why analyze the breaker? That’s my—the way I analyze tennis.

А това мисля, че доказва какви са били победите му в повечето случаи:
Then the tighter it gets, the more rallies there are all of a sudden. So this is when you start thinking about it a bit too much, and take wrong decisions.
Изображение

Потребителски аватар
maryan unfaitful

Мнениеот maryan unfaitful » 18 мар 2010, 21:45

Еееее, ти пък сега, къв тайбрек, щом не е бил упълномощен? :shock:

А по втория въпрос, смятам, че е крайно време да въведат почивки за мислене, щот най-великият на всички времена не може да мисли и да играе едновременно :mrgreen:. Което обяснява що обича да се главичка с Ястреба, де. :qipag:
Изображение

Потребителски аватар
yarra777

Мнениеот yarra777 » 18 мар 2010, 21:50

А ако вземе и противникът да измисли нещо през това време? :qipag: Или на него ще му е забранено да мисли? :qipap:
Изображение

Потребителски аватар
maryan unfaitful

Мнениеот maryan unfaitful » 18 мар 2010, 21:54

Противникът ще бъде обезопасен с кръг от фенове, които ще пеят "Осанна" и ще му обясняват, че щом един нищо и никакъв тайбрек не е трябвало да съществува и съответно да бъде анализиран, а това е методът на Вожда и Учителя, е логично, че и победите на Рафа над Гения изобщо не съществуват. Крайно време е някой да въведе тоз вид тенис-анализ, но пък може би Най-великият си го пази за мемоарите. :qipag:
Изображение

Потребителски аватар
yarra777

Мнениеот yarra777 » 18 мар 2010, 21:59

Аз мисля, че отдавна е въведен. Не знаеше ли, че победите Рафаелови не се броят? :qipab:
Изображение

Потребителски аватар
maryan unfaitful

Мнениеот maryan unfaitful » 18 мар 2010, 22:05

Нем :oops: , ама оправданието ми е, че щом хората от АТР още не са ги затрили, май още не е узаконен. :mrgreen:
Изображение

Потребителски аватар
yarra777

Мнениеот yarra777 » 18 мар 2010, 22:12

Е, там стоят просто като цифри, но победите на клей в действителност не се признават, щото Рафа бил най-добрият играч на клей в историята, разбираш ли. :wink:
Изображение

Потребителски аватар
maryan unfaitful

Мнениеот maryan unfaitful » 18 мар 2010, 22:24

Не. :qipag: А тия на трева и на хард сигур не се признават, щото Рафа НЕ е най-добрият на трева и хард в историята. :qipbj:
Изображение

Потребителски аватар
yarra777

Мнениеот yarra777 » 18 мар 2010, 22:26

Не, защото не винаги побеждава по-добрият. :qipae:
ROGER FEDERER: You know, in a fifth set, anything can happen. That's the problem. Not usually the better player always wins. Just a matter of momentum sometimes.
Изображение

Върни се в “Тенис”