Ана Иванович 3

Потребителски аватар
yarra777

Re: Ана Иванович 3

Мнениеот yarra777 » 07 ное 2010, 20:27

Честита титла на Ана. :qipaz: Ето по-голяма снимка. Много е красива, да е жива и здрава, и страшно й отива с тези носия.

Изображение
Изображение

Потребителски аватар
maryan unfaitful

Мнениеот maryan unfaitful » 08 ное 2010, 00:43

Умни са тия от Бали, ей! Айде, Ане, и догодина тъй! Пупупу!
Изображение

Потребителски аватар
marto

Мнениеот marto » 08 ное 2010, 10:25

10 Azarenka, Victoria 4235
11 Li, Na 3555
12 Henin, Justine 3415
13 Peer, Shahar 3365
14 Radwanska, Agnieszka 3000
15 Petrova, Nadia 2702
16 Bartoli, Marion 2645
17 Ivanovic, Ana 2600

18 Sharapova, Maria 2591
19 Rezai, Aravane 2575
20 Kirilenko, Maria 2550

:qipbo:
ИзображениеИзображениеИзображениеИзображение

Изображение

Потребителски аватар
Cveti

Мнениеот Cveti » 08 ное 2010, 22:05

Много е красива Ана. Честита титла. :qipad:
Това, че не си знаеш цената, не те прави безценен!

Потребителски аватар
marto

Мнениеот marto » 11 ное 2010, 11:06

Memories of Bali

What an end to the season! I had such a good time in Bali. The tournament director was joking with me and my team, that I enjoyed my last trip there - especially the beaches - a little too much, as I lost in the first round!

So I'm glad I put that right, and proved that I can play good tennis even in the most relaxing environments!

It definitely felt a little unusual, to be in such a beautiful place, full of resorts and people on holiday, while we were competing in an intense tournament. But it was the perfect combination and it brought out some of my best tennis.

When I arrived I was a little concerned about the court: the orange colour was cool, but I thought it was a little bit fast, and it felt so strange to play without the doubles lines. But I soon I came to love it. It was such fun to play on, and helped produce some great tennis. I didn't see much action aside from my matches, but everyone I spoke to said that the quality of tennis was very high. Definitely I felt that that was the case in my matches. The match against Date is one I remember for a long time.

I will also remember the hospitality we received, and the incredible support of the crowd. During the warm-up on Saturday, against Date, they sang "Happy Birthday", and I couldn't stop laughing. Also, the on-court announcer James was a very funny guy, and he would make jokes when he introduced the players, so it was hard to concentrate during the warm-ups!

Against Kleybanova I felt really good on the court. My confidence is back and tennis is so much more fun when you are confident about your game. She has so much power, but I feel like I did a good job of neutralizing it. My serve helped me a lot all week.

So now I will have a short holiday, then begin training for next season. Melbourne can't come soon enough! My holiday will be short, but then I am someone who finds it hard to totally switch off: I am an active person and, call me crazy, I am looking forward to the hard physical work that I will do in this preparation period.

Thank you very much for all your special birthday wishes, including the video messages I received.

Love
Ana

Изображение

Потребителски аватар
maryan unfaitful

Мнениеот maryan unfaitful » 11 ное 2010, 23:13

Ех, че е слънце!
Изображение

Потребителски аватар
marto

Мнениеот marto » 14 ное 2010, 21:47

Изображение
[Изображение
Изображение
Изображение

Изображение

Потребителски аватар
marto

Мнениеот marto » 16 ное 2010, 14:56

Освен Хофман Къп с Джокович, Ана е заявила и Сидни преди Аустралиан Опен :qipaz:

Ana Ivanovic
I've decided to enter the Medibank International Sydney - Australian Open Series, which takes place during the second week in January. It's one of my favourite cities and I'm keen to play a lot of matches, and to find my rhythm early, before the Australian Open. This tournament always has one of the strongest fields in women's tennis, so it'll be great preparation for Melbourne.

Изображение

Потребителски аватар
marto

Мнениеот marto » 21 ное 2010, 20:48

Ana is on the cover of the current issue of Ilustrovana Politika magazine in Serbia. The following is a transcript of the Q & A interview:

Q. What helped you the most, in rediscovering your self-confidence?

A. The most important thing is that now I am so much more relaxed, and enjoying my tennis again. I am not worrying about getting back to the top like I was before. I am playing with my instincts, which is how I play best.

Q. Are you planning to reward yourself for this great, successful result?

A. We had a very nice celebratory dinner in Bali – me, my parents, fitness trainer and my agent. Unfortunately my brother and my manager weren’t there, but I exchanged messages with them. It was a lot of fun, and obviously a great way to finish the season.

Q. And how about a vacation?

A. Yes, I had some downtime after Bali. But not too much. Anyway, I am someone who likes to stay active. I love the beach, but I’m not sure how much time I could spend there, doing nothing! I spent some time with my brother and my grandparents.

Q. Where and how will you spend the winter vacation and New Year?

A. I will be in Australia, because my first tournament of the season is the Hopman Cup in Perth. It’s going to be a great event. I’ll be playing with Novak, who is a good friend of mine. On New Year’s Eve there is a huge gala dinner, maybe a thousand people will be there. My family from Melbourne are planning to visit me there too, so it’s going to be a lot of fun.

Q. What are yours plans for next year? Are you planning to return to the top ten?

A. Of course that is my goal, but more than that, my goal is to win another Grand Slam. I believe I have the game to do it.

Изображение

Потребителски аватар
Jossif

Мнениеот Jossif » 27 ное 2010, 22:05

Успех на Ана, браво за титлата преди 3 седмици и следващата година двойно по-добре! :qipbp: :qipaz: :qipab:

Потребителски аватар
marto

Мнениеот marto » 29 ное 2010, 21:10

Ана ще присъства в залата :

It's the start of a historic week for Serbian tennis: the Davis Cup final begins on Friday and I am hoping to make it, to support my friends Nole, Viktor, Janko and Ziki. Belgrade Arena will be full of 28,000 screaming home fans. It's going to be an incredible event, with the kind of noisy atmosphere you only experience a few times in your life.

Изображение

Потребителски аватар

Мнениеот 8 » 01 дек 2010, 00:06

:qipan: :qipan: :qipan:
Ако си цесекар бъди докрай!

Потребителски аватар
vill_1

Мнениеот vill_1 » 01 дек 2010, 00:07

Какво се възмути? :roll: