Ана Иванович 3

Потребителски аватар
marto

Re: Ана Иванович 3

Мнениеот marto » 17 юни 2010, 17:48

Ana Ivanovic Wow, London is really cold at the moment, compared to Sweden and Holland where I've just come from, anyway! I flew in from Eindhoven yesterday morning and had two long practice sessions at Wimbledon. It's the annual Sony Ericsson WTA Tour Pre-Wimbledon Player Party tonight, which is always fun.
ИзображениеИзображениеИзображениеИзображение

Изображение

petya1993

Мнениеот petya1993 » 18 юни 2010, 15:06

малко нови снимки,първи кръг срещу Пеер :qipbl:
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение

Потребителски аватар
dimi

Мнениеот dimi » 22 юни 2010, 09:56

С тази загуба още в първи кръг Иванович ще изгуби доста точки и ще изхвърчи от топ 50 на ранглистата. Вероятността да я видим в София на "Алианц къп" става все по-голяма!
Не спори с глупака! Първо ще те свали до нивото си и после ще те победи с опит!

Потребителски аватар
marto

Мнениеот marto » 22 юни 2010, 19:16

Ей го и другия шегоубиец :qipay:

Изображение

Потребителски аватар
marto

Мнениеот marto » 23 юни 2010, 14:07

I was obviously very disappointed to lose at Wimbledon on Monday but Shahar is a top player and I can't have any complaints. Sometimes after an early defeat it's easy to feel down on yourself and it takes a few days to get over, but I was in the gym yesterday, continuing to work hard, and I'm looking forward to my next tournament. Thanks for all your messages of support.

Дано я удари нещо по главата и да осъзнае, че трябва да играе на по-малки турнири :qipaq: :qipaq: :qipaq:

Изображение

Потребителски аватар
marto

Мнениеот marto » 25 юни 2010, 05:38

Снимки от мача с Пеер

Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение

Ana set for Stanford

Ana has accepted a wild card into the Bank of the West Classic in Stanford, during July 26-August 1. The tournament is new to her schedule and will be her first event of the US Open Series this summer.

The 22-year-old has never before competed in Stanford, which this year is a $700,000 tournament.

"This will be my first time in Stanford," said Ana. "I've heard great things about both the tournament and the location, and I always love visiting new places. I'm really looking forward to it."

:qipbo:

Изображение

Потребителски аватар
marto

Мнениеот marto » 26 юни 2010, 23:41

Ana Ivanovic : This will be my first time in Stanford. I've heard great things about both the tournament and the location, and I always love visiting new places. I'm really looking forward to it.

Хубавото е, че това беше последният турнир за защита, вече по-надолу няма накъде :qipbl:, въпреки че от Ана всичко може да се очаква.

Изображение

Потребителски аватар
marto

Мнениеот marto » 30 юни 2010, 12:11

Стандфорд
Сан Диего
Синсинати
Монтреал
Ню Йорк
Токио
Пекин
Люксембург

Това е програмата до края на година.

Ana Ivanovic I've just entered the BGL Luxembourg Open. It's one of my favourite events: it's in a charming part of Europe and the organization is very good. I have very happy memories of playing there a few years ago and I'm looking forward to going back in October.

Taка като гледам на някои турнири ще се разчита на диви карти или ще трябва да се играят квалификации #-o

Изображение

Потребителски аватар
marto

Мнениеот marto » 05 юли 2010, 10:40

Очаквано 64-о място в днешната класация на WTA. Сега има две седмици почивка до следващият турнир :qipbo:

Изображение

Потребителски аватар
marto

Мнениеот marto » 07 юли 2010, 04:19

TOP 5

Hotels I've stayed at

1.Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
2.Esperanza, Los Cabos, Mexico
3.Burj Al Arab, Dubai
4.Hyatt Regency, Bali
5.Soho House, New York

My favourite places to relax

1.Beach
2.My apartment
3.Cinema
4.Spa
5.Swimming pool

My favourite drinks

1.Mango smoothie
2.Freshly squeezed pineapple juice
3.Water
4.Red wine
5.Mojito

My favourites films of 2009

1. The Hangover :qipbj: :qipbj: :qipbj:
2.Slumdog Millionaire
3.Vicky, Cristina, Barcelona
4.Seven pounds
5.Taken

My favourite desserts

1.Cookies and cream ice cream
2.Chocolate soufle
3.Green tea mochi
4.Nutella pancakes
5.Twix

Изображение

Потребителски аватар
blond

Мнениеот blond » 07 юли 2010, 13:12

Еха, заради Seven pounds и мохитото й аплодирам! :qipay:
"Everybody loves Rafa! You can’t buy or work on heart". — commentator talking about Rafael Nadal.
ИзображениеИзображениеИзображение

Потребителски аватар
marto

Мнениеот marto » 08 юли 2010, 16:59

Някои май ще играят квалификации :qipag:

http://www3.rogerscup.com/women/english/playerList.php

пп: Пише, че Цвети има контузия в дясната китка :shock:

Изображение

Потребителски аватар
marto

Мнениеот marto » 09 юли 2010, 23:31

Няколко фейбук ъпдейта :

Сряда

Ana Ivanovic I've been training hard since Wimbledon. I'm using this opportunity between tournaments to work on my fitness, to improve my speed and strength, which will obviously help my game and hopefully mean less injuries too. I'm not having a holiday this summer but my whole family is here with me so it's a fun time for me.

Ana Ivanovic One of the tournaments I am most looking forward to this summer is the Mercury Insurance Open in San Diego. San Diego is one of my favourite cities in America - it's a beautiful part of the world and very relaxing to visit. I had a great time there in February when I spent two weeks training there, and I'm very happy t...hat they are hosting a big tournament again. The organization is great, everyone is so friendly and I'm sure it's going to be a very competitive event, with many top players in the draw.

Ако не се лъжа Ана е получила уалд карта за този турнир :qipbl:

Изображение

Потребителски аватар
marto

Мнениеот marto » 11 юли 2010, 01:04

Ana Ivanovic training in Vilas tennis Academy

Изображение
The great tennis player Ana Ivanovic was training in the academy, following instructions of our head coach Sergio Sabadello. Ana, who was number one in the world wide ranking, pass through a low level of results after an injury and, after her preparation in Mallorca had got some good matches in Rome and loose in Stutgart and Wimbledon. Sabadello gave her his opinions on how to improve her style in order to return to be a top 10. As she is going soon to the american season on hard courts, she was playing in the Casali courts of the Guillermo Vilas Tennis Academy, recently open, built by Andrés Puigserver, the best tennis courts builder in Europe.
Изображение
Изображение

Maлко спомени :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtC7pwG-tSk

Изображение

Потребителски аватар
marto

Мнениеот marto » 14 юли 2010, 03:03

Ana is on the cover of the new issue of Coopzeitung, one of the most-read publications in Switzerland, where she lives. The following is an extract from the Q & A interview:

Which players (women and men) do you most admire and why?

The players I look up to the most are Roger and Rafa. Both of them are such great profess...ionals. What impresses me most about Roger is the way he conducts himself on the court. It’s clear that he’s also a very emotional person but he controls it so well and is always very composed. Rafa also has a great attitude on the court, he’s exciting to watch and, like Roger, he’s a real gentleman.

Изображение

Who are your best friends on the Tour?

I’m friends with quite a few players, especially Sorana Cirstea and Sofia Arvidsson. I’m also friends with Kuznetsova, Mirza and Clijsters. Recently Sorana visited me when I was in Belgrade, which was great fun, and I trained with Sofia in Sweden before the Rosmalen tournament.

What does you want to do after tennis?

Tennis is such a big part of my life, it’s hard to imagine that it won’t be part of my life when I retire too. I have no idea what it will be, and I don’t see myself becoming a coach, but I’m sure I will be involved in tennis in some way. I also have an interest in business.

И една снимка от академията на Вилас.

Изображение

Изображение

Върни се в “Тенис”