(02.02.2008 , 17:00 ч)
FA Trophy (1/8 Final)
Wimbledon vs Torquay

Еврофутбол:
A337..........УИМБЪЛДЪН - ТОРКИ..........3.40.....3.25.....1.60
(Прогноза: 1 :qipaz: )

Show that old Dons spirit
Изображение

AFC Wimbledon boss Terry Brown wants his players to evoke memories of the Crazy Gang to pull off a cup upset at Kingsmeadow tomorrow.
"I will put my physically strongest side out.
"I am not going to be rolled over at home and I want players out there prepared to put a foot in.
"It might not be pretty, but the fans have watched some pretty stuff from us before where we haven't been committed.
"I think what the fans want now is a bit of the old Wimbledon spirit."

ROSCOE'S MIXED EMOTIONS
Изображение

Wimbledon 'old boy' Roscoe D'Sane has promised not to whoop it up if he opens his Torquay United goalscoring account against the Dons in Saturday's FA Trophy Third Round tie at Kingsmeadow.

Striker D'Sane scored 17 goals for Wimbledon last season before moving to League Two Accrington Stanley, and then to the Gulls last weekend.By a twist of fixture fate, his second game for Torquay will be against the Dons.

"I had a sneaky look at Torquay's fixtures as soon as I knew the move here was on, and it's ironic that the second game is against my old club.
"The fans are brilliant down there, and I really want Wimbledon to do well - but not against us.
"I'm keen to start scoring for Torquay.
"But I will have to tone down the celebrations if it happens on Saturday."

New FA Chairman Lord Triesman to attend Trophy game
Изображение

The newly appointed independent chairman of the FA, Lord Triesman, will be attending FA Trophy game between Wimbledon and Torquay on Saturday.With the current chairman, Geoff Thompson, stepping down on 31 January, Lord Triesman will be in only his second day in his new role when he joins us for the game at the Cherry Red Records Fans' Stadium - Kingsmeadow.
Изображение

Потребителски аватар
Samo Nadal2
Временно отстранен
Контакти:

Re: УИМБЪЛДЪН

Мнениеот Samo Nadal2 » 01 фев 2008, 15:18

AFC_Wimbledon написа:Изображение
FA Trophy (1/8 Final)
Wimbledon vs Torquay

Еврофутбол:

Изображение

AFC Wimbledon boss Terry Brown wants his players to evoke memories of the Crazy Gang to pull off a cup upset at Kingsmeadow tomorrow.
"I am not going to be rolled over at home and I want players out there prepared to put a foot in.
"It might not be pretty, but the fans have watched some pretty stuff from us before where we haven't been committed.

ROSCOE'S MIXED EMOTIONS
Изображение

Wimbledon 'old boy' Roscoe D'Sane has promised not to whoop it up if he opens his Torquay United goalscoring account against the Dons in Saturday's FA Trophy Third Round tie at Kingsmeadow.

Striker D'Sane scored 17 goals for Wimbledon last season before moving to League Two Accrington Stanley, and then to the Gulls last weekend.By a twist of fixture fate, his second game for Torquay will be against the Dons.

"I had a sneaky look at Torquay's fixtures as soon as I knew the move here was on, and it's ironic that the second game is against my old club.
"The fans are brilliant down there, and I really want Wimbledon to do well - but not against us.

Изображение

The newly appointed independent chairman of the FA, Lord Triesman, will be attending FA Trophy game between Wimbledon and Torquay on Saturday.With the current chairman, Geoff Thompson, stepping down on 31 January, Lord Triesman will be in only his second day in his new role when he joins us for the game at the Cherry Red Records Fans' Stadium - Kingsmeadow.

Ако продължат напред ще се изкефя, ще си бъде голямо постижение ! :qipbp: :qipaq: :qipaq: :qipaq:

Потребителски аватар
AFC_Wimbledon

Мнениеот AFC_Wimbledon » 01 фев 2008, 16:36

Samo Nadal2 написа:
AFC_Wimbledon написа:Изображение
FA Trophy (1/8 Final)
Wimbledon vs Torquay

Еврофутбол:

Изображение

ROSCOE'S MIXED EMOTIONS
Изображение

Изображение

Ако продължат напред ще се изкефя, ще си бъде голямо постижение ! :qipbp: :qipaq: :qipaq: :qipaq:

Много ясно , че ще продължим :) Освен , че държим рекорда за най-продължителна серия от мачове без загуба за всички времена в Англия ( 78 мача ) , също имаме нещо като рекорд за тая купа :Р Имаме 11 мача без загуба за ФА Трофи ;) Миналия сезон стигнахме то 1/8 финал , но ни дисквалифицираха заради нередовен наш играч. Отстранихме като гости Ийстлей ( 1 Дивизия над Уимбълдън) , Ебсфлийт и Алдършот (2 дивизии над Уимбълдън ) :D Сега е ред на Торки ;) Интересното е , че и двамата нападатели на Торки за утрешния мач са бивши голмайстори на нашия стадион :D Роско Д`Сейн е голмайстора на Уимбълдън за миналия сезона :) , а Тим Сийлс е голмайстор на Кингстониян , които играят мачовете си на нашия стадион Кингсмийдоу , а пък мениджъра на Торки е играл като нападател дълги години под ръководството на нашия мениджър Тери Браун в Алдършот. Очаква се интересен мач ;)

(1)Firts Qual Round
Wimbledon 2:1 Dunstable (Roscoe D`Sane goal)

(2)Second Qual Round
Wimbledon 3:2 Tonbridge

(3-4)Third Qual Round
Wimbledon 1:1 Eastleigh (Roscoe D`Sane goal)
Eastleigh 2:2 Wimbledon

(5)First Round
Aldershot 1:2 Wimbledon ( красив гол :qipaz: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us1PSR2v6AA )

(6)Second Round
Ebbsfleet 0:1 Wimbledon (Roscoe D`Sane goal)

1/8 Финал - Дисквалификация

-----------------------------------------------------

(7)First Qual Round
Wimbledon 2:1 Hendon

(8)Second Qual Round
Wimbledon 4:0 Chelmsford

(9)Third Qual Round
Wimbledon 2:1 Northwood

(10)First Round
Maidenhead 0:2 Wimbledon

(11)Second Round
Tonbridge 0:4 Wimbledon

1/8 Final
Wimbledon vs Torquay
Изображение

Потребителски аватар
kanariheto

Мнениеот kanariheto » 03 фев 2008, 11:45

Успех за Уимбълдън. :qipay: :qipaz:

Потребителски аватар
Samo Nadal2
Временно отстранен
Контакти:

Мнениеот Samo Nadal2 » 03 фев 2008, 16:56

Завърши ли мача???
Дано бием! :mrgreen:

Потребителски аватар
AFC_Wimbledon

Мнениеот AFC_Wimbledon » 04 фев 2008, 17:39

Изображение
FA Trophy (1/8 Final)
Wimbledon 0:2 Torquay
( 0:1 Roscoe D`Sane pen.47` | 0:2 Lee Phillips 76` )

Изображение

Голмайсторът на Уимбълдън за изминалия сезон Роско Д'Сейн , класира Торки за 1/4 Финалите
Изображение

The Dons acquitted themselves well in an even and cagey first half, but hopes for a continuation of the two year unbeaten Trophy run were dashed in the 47th minute. Ferguson's dribble was halted by a dubious tackle and Torquay broke up field. Jason Goodliffe's challenge in the box was ruled illegal and ex-Don Roscoe Dsane put away the resulting penalty.

A second penalty awarded following an Antony Howard challenge was blazed over by Tim Sills. The Dons were unable to capitalise and despite a change to the formation and the use of all substitutes they could not threaten a composed Torquay outfit who sealed the win with a second courtesy of Lee Phillips in the 79th minute.

Изображение

Съдията беше подкупен :qipab: Даде 2 несъществуващи дузпи за Торки :twisted:
Изображение

Потребителски аватар
kanariheto

Мнениеот kanariheto » 04 фев 2008, 19:41

По-важно е лигата да се изкачват все по-нагоре до Висшата лига там където им е мястото. :qipaz: :qipay:

Потребителски аватар
AFC_Wimbledon

Мнениеот AFC_Wimbledon » 12 фев 2008, 17:26

Ryman Premier League (09.02.2008 , 17:00 )
Harrow Borough 0:2 Wimbledon
( 0:1 Anthony Howard 14` | 0:2 Karl Beckford 41` )

Класиране -> тук

Rose joins Wimbledon
Изображение

QPR youngster Romone Rose has joined Ryman Premier outfit AFC Wimbledon on work experience.

The teenager will still be able to play for the R's reserves as part of the agreement.

Youth team manager Steve Brown said: "It will provide great experience for him. He has done very well playing for the Under-18's but he needs to play at a higher level now and this will enable him to do that.

WIMBLEDON may have crashed out of the London Senior Cup on Tuesday night, but Romone Rose's debut offered plenty of cause for optimism.

A second string Dons side went down 4-1 at Blue Square South outfit Bromley, but Rose put in a promising performance in his first start for the Dons.

Rose was signed on Monday on a work experience deal from Championship strugglers Queens Park Rangers.

He scored in the 83rd minute to cap a fine display, and now is in contention for a starting place against Harrow Borough on Saturday.

"I really felt that we needed to inject some new blood into the team this week and add some pace up front," said Brown.

"He has the ability to score goals and he is a very talented boy.

"We have a very good relationship with some of the people at QPR and the boy's father was very enthusiastic for him to come and play some first-team football.

Dons set to continue signing spree
Изображение

WIMBLEDON boss Terry Brown is set to continue his signing spree with the capture of Farnborough midfielder Rob Saunders.

The South London Press has learned that the Dons made a seven-day approach for the 26-year-old on Friday - and he is now considering whether to move to Kingsmeadow.

Saunders has scored 18 goals in 19 starts from midfield this

season for the BGB Division One South and West outfit -and Brown believes he could be the man to fill the problematic attacking midfield role.

"I've had a brief chat with Terry and his assistant Stuart Cash,"said Saunders.

"I know of them because I always keep an eye on the non-league scene and they both have good reputations.

"They want the situation to be resolved relatively quickly and I don't want to leave either club in limbo.

"I'm thinking the move over and I will make a decision as soon as possible.

"Wimbledon is the only club that I would consider leaving Farnborough for."

Luis Cumbers becomes a Womble
Изображение

Gillingham youngster Luis Cumbers has joined AFC Wimbledon on work experience. The 19-year-old striker, who has made 5 appearances for the Gills this season, has previously enjoyed spells at Grays Athletic and Maidstone United. He goes straight into Terry Brown's side to face Harrow Borough on Saturday.

Brown made a move for Cumbers after he impressed during a close door friendly against Dagenham and Redbridge on Tuesday which the Daggers won 5-1.

I'm sure all Gills fans will wish Luis all the best and hope he can score the goals needed to fire AFC Wimbledon up the Ryman League Premier Division.

When asked about transfers in general manager Mark Stimson admitted that the move will give Luis much needed first team experience, but their are still some senior players disrupting his plans for the future of the club.

He said: "We are gradually getting rid of players who don't want to put sweat and blood into their performances. There's still one or two who are happy to plod along - if I'd wanted to do that I would have stayed at Stevenage."
Изображение

Потребителски аватар
AFC_Wimbledon

Мнениеот AFC_Wimbledon » 13 фев 2008, 14:17

Ryman Premier League (12.02.2008 , 17:00 )
Horsham 0:2 Wimbledon
( 0:1 Luis Cumbers 23` | 0:2 Robin Shroot 57` )

Изображение

Класиране -> тук

SHROOT BACK TO HELP DONS TO SECOND SPOT
Изображение

AFC Wimbledon moved into second place in the Ryman League Premier Division on Tuesday night - albeit twelve points adrift of Chelmsford City - following a 2-0 win at Queen Street against fellow play-off hopefuls Horsham.

Luis Cumbers opened the scoring by heading in a Luke Garrard cross after 23 minutes. The second came around the hour-mark when Robin Shroot (pictured), back from his loan spell with Harrow Borough, wrapped up victory.

CASUALS CELEBRATE BY PLAYING DONS AT WEMBLEY
Изображение

Corinthian-Casuals, currently members of the Ryman Leage Division On South, will take on Preier Division AFC Wimbledon in a friendly match at Wembley Stadium on Sunday, 13th April at 3pm.

Fans will travel to the National Stadium to watch their teams play on what is set to be an historic day for the two clubs at one of the most famous football stadiums in the world.

The match will have even more significance for the Corinthian-Casuals as it happens to coincide with the 125th anniversary of the two "parent" clubs - the Corinthians founded in 1882 and the Casuals founded in 1883. The two clubs then merged to form the Corinthian–Casuals in 1939.

Wimbledon’s record at Wembley – a remarkable double – may never be beaten. In 1963 they won the FA Amateur Cup, beating Sutton 4–2 in the Final; then in 1988, after a rapid series of promotions through the Football League, Wimbledon won the F.A Cup , defeating League Champions Liverpool 1–0 in what’s still seen as one of the greatest upsets in Cup Final history.

Playing links between the two clubs go back over 80 years. One of the earliest matches was in November 1922 when the Casuals, one of the parent clubs, and Wimbledon met in the 4th Qualifying Round of the F.A Amateur Cup. After a 1–1 draw at Wimbledon`s Plough Lane ground, Wimbledon won the replay 6–2 on the same ground. The crowd was recorded as 8000. Since then the clubs have met many times in the Isthmian, now Ryman League.

Former Fulham player and Coventry City boss Jimmy Hill OBE (right), President of Corinthian-Casuals said: “We are honoured that our Corinthian past has brought us this opportunity to play at the new Wembley. It is a huge encouragement to all of us at the club and a reminder of the importance of upholding the sporting values so clearly established by our founders.”

Erik Samuelson, Chief Executive of AFC Wimbledon said: “Every player dreams of playing at Wembley, every manager dreams of leading his team out at Wembley, and every fan dreams of seeing his team play at Wembley. So we were delighted and honoured when the Corinthian-Casuals invited us to take part in their celebrations and return to Wembley 20 years after our team won the FA Cup there. Our thanks go to the Corinthian-Casuals for this generous invitation.
Изображение

Потребителски аватар
AFC_Wimbledon

Мнениеот AFC_Wimbledon » 20 фев 2008, 14:01

Ryman Premier League (16.02.2008 , 17:00 )
Wimbledon 5:0 Leyton
( 1:0 Samuel Hatton 13` | 2:0 Luis Cumbers 26` | 3:0 Daniel Webb 51` | 4:0 Luke Pigden 76` | 5:0 Samuel Hatton 88` )

Изображение

Howard's end :cry: :qipac: :|
Изображение
187 apps. 21 goals

THE post-match news of Antony Howard's imminent departure from Wimbledon meant a thoroughly satisfactory Saturday afternoon turned into an evening tinged with disappointment.

The big central defender, who has racked up 171 appearances for the club, will quit Kingsmeadow in April to take up a coaching post in America.

The departure of the Dons' longestserving player - a huge favourite with the club's fans - will come as a major blow to manager Terry Brown.

Howard has been a regular in the side since recovering from the hand injury which ruled him out for most of pre-season, and the 24-year-old has been one of his team's most consistent performers.

The former Hendon defender's decision to pursue a new career abroad is a significant blow to the Dons' promotion hopes, though he will no doubt be striving to help the club into the best position possible before jetting off.

"Frankie" was, as ever, an assured performer against Leyton, combining with the unflappable Marcus Gayle to deny the visitors even the slightest sight of goal.

Ryman Premier League (19.02.2008 , 17:00 )
Wimbledon 6:1 Leyton
( 1:0 Luis Cumbers 16` | 2:0 Steve Ferguson 38` | 3:0 Daniel Webb 57` | 4:0 Tony Finn 59` | 5:0 Rob Quinn 71`| 6:0 Mark De Bolla 78` | 6:1 Dean Papali 90` )

Изображение

AFC Wimbledon boss Terry Brown has admitted he still wants an attacking midfielder, despite watching side hit Wealdstone for six.

Goals from Luis Cumber, Steve Ferguson, Daniel Webb, Tony Finn, Rob Quinn and Mark Da Bolla gave their side a 6-1 triumph on Tuesday.

The Dons have now scored 15 goals in four games, but Brown, who failed to lure Farnborough's Rob Saunders to Kingsmeadow last week, is not totally satisfied with his side's attacking threat.

"We are busy in the middle and when we get the ball out to our wide players they create things, but we are desperate for somebody in the middle who can pick a pass," he said.

"I've been looking all over for one, but I haven't had too much joy in that department.

"It is a shame we didn't get Rob as he is a very talented boy, can pass the ball for fun and he would have fitted in well here."

Steve Ferguson's curling effort helped give the Dons a 2-0 half-time advantage, after Luis Cumbers had benefited from a comical mix-up in the Wealdstone defence, to give his side the lead.

And Brown was only too please to see his side put the opposition to the sword after the break for the second match in succession.

"I think 6-1 flattered us a bit because our first four goals had an element of luck and an element of bad defending about them," he added.

"We've been a bit guilty in the past of getting a couple up and not putting the match to bed, but we certainly finished them off tonight and played some decent football.

"It just would have been nice to have kept a clean sheet and I was disappointed with the way we conceded."

Класиране -> тук

11 гола за 3 дена :qipaz: :qipaz: :qipaz:
Изображение

Потребителски аватар
AFC_Wimbledon

Мнениеот AFC_Wimbledon » 27 фев 2008, 13:41

The FA Cup back in Wimbledon

Изображение

The FA Cup returns to Wimbledon this week when Merton Council launches a memorab-ilia exhibition at Morden Library.

The display comes 20 years after the greatest day in the club's history, the 1-0 FA Cup final win over Liverpool at Wembley, and an area dedicated to that team is a centrepiece of the exhibit.

It will include a miniature version of the famous trophy presented to the club after their sensational victory.

Other items on show are the match ball from the first League game played by the Dons in 1977, programmes and a selection of match photographs chronicling Wimbledon through the years.

The exhibition will remain open as the hype builds ahead of the Dons' return to Wembley for a showpiece friendly with Corinthian Casuals on Sunday, April 13.

Изображение

Several members of the 1988 squad have confirmed their attendance, including Alan Cork, Lawrie Sanchez, Dave Beasant and John Scales.

Изображение
Изображение

Потребителски аватар
AFC_Wimbledon

Мнениеот AFC_Wimbledon » 01 мар 2008, 10:30

Skipper set to stay with Dons
Изображение

JASON Goodliffe is set to stay at Wimbledon after opening contract talks with the club.

The 33-year-old Dons skipper has a deal until the end of the season, with an option for a further year.

And Goodliffe revealed he has already held discussions with manager Terry Brown and chairman Erik Samuelson about re-signing.

"We've had initial talks and hopefully something will be resolved soon," Goodliffe said. "I would definitely like to stay. I'm not looking to move on and there's no truth in the rumours that I might retire.

"I've been really pleased with my form this season and I've been in discussions with Terry and Erik.

Long goodbye
Изображение

FANS' favourite Antony Howard has revealed he offered to quit Kingsmeadow when he announced his move to America earlier this month.

The Dons defender will leave the club in April to pursue a coaching career in New York.

But he told boss Terry Brown and chairman Erik Samuelson he would walk away immediately if they wanted him to.

"Everyone at the club has been hugely supportive," said Howard.

"When I told Terry and Erik about my decision, I said to them that the ball was completely in their court and that I would be behind whatever decision they chose to make.

"I said I would leave if they wanted me to so they could use the money to get someone new in, or I would sit on the bench and act as cover, or I would play and give everything for the time I'm here.

"I spoke to Terry's assistant Stuart Cash the other day and he said they didn't want me to leave. That was exactly what I wanted to hear. I really want to stay and do a good job from now until I leave.

"I want to play as much as I can but I understand that teams have to look to the future.The play-offs are a possibility and I'm not going to be here for them, so the club has to be looking at that and I have to understand that.

"Everyone's been great with me and they've understood exactly where I'm coming from. Erik and Terry have been really good about the situation and that's been a big help.

"I'm full of sadness at leaving Wimbledon. I've been here more than three years and it was a difficult decision to make, but it was one I had to make in order to get a career under way.

"I'm gutted that I'm leaving in many ways, because I really wanted to help the club into the Blue Square Premier.

"Leaving Wimbledon was the main thing I had to think about when making this decision. I've got no ties here so Wimbledon was the only question I had to consider.

"But it's difficult to hold down a career and play at a good standard. Wimbledon is very demanding because it's such a professional club,and a lot is expected of you in terms of training and matches.

"I've never been to America before and it was an opportunity I couldn't turn down. It will be good to have a change in my life and to start afresh.

"I haven't had a career since I left university and I didn't want to come out of football when I'm 35 - no matter how great a time I've had - and not have achieved anything outside of the game.

"I've been temping in the City and it's been perfect because it's allowed me to do the hours I want, but life can be a bit monotonous here, doing the nine to five job then training and then going back to the job again."

The 24-year-old centre-half will be working with 12 to 16-year-olds and will be based within a college - a position he will fill for at least the next year.But he is not ruling out the possibility of a Dons return in the future.

"There's a chance that I could come back to the UK in a year, and if that happened then I'd love to return to Wimbledon, but football's not usually that straightforward,"he said.

"You never know what will happen, and I will need to focus entirely on making the move to America a success.

"It will be sad playing in my last home game. The fans have been brilliant and the club is one in a million. There will be things that I will really miss and stepping out for the last time will be a very sad moment.

"But the title race certainly isn't over yet for us, so there's plenty still to do before I go, and even if it goes to the play-offs, then I have every confidence that this team is good enough and that we'll win promotion."

Rose hoping to grow in stature at Wimbledon
Изображение

ROMONE Rose is relishing the chance to prove his worth to Dons boss Terry Brown after scoring his first league goal for the club against Margate on Tuesday night.

The 18-year-old is on a work experience contract from Championship outfit QPR, but could be recalled at any time.

"It felt brilliant to score my first league goal for AFC Wimbledon," said Rose.

"I've been sitting on the bench but it's nice to start. I felt like I'd done well when I came on in those games, I worked hard and now that I've been given a start I've had a chance to show the manager and the fans what I'm made of.

"Terry said I did really well and told me to keep up the good work. I'm forming a good partnership with Luis Cumbers - I like playing with him because he's a good player."

Rose says he has enjoyed the challenge of playing Ryman League football, and would be pleased to remain until the end of the season.

"I'm happy to stay," he said. "I like it here and I'm looking to score more goals and to learn.

"QPR can bring me back whenever they want so I don't know how long I'll be here, but I'm enjoying my time at Wimbledon. It's all good experience for me."

Alfie Potter comes to Wimbledon
Изображение

19 year-old Alfie, who is a pacy midfielder/forward, came through the youth team ranks at Peterborough. He spent a month’s loan at Grays Athletic in September 2007, where he made one appearance, coming on as a substitute against Exeter City. In November he moved on loan to Havant & Waterlooville where he made nine appearances. He played in their 5–2 fourth round FA Cup defeat to Liverpool and played a big part in their second goal when his shot took a deflection off Martin Skrtel. For that feat, Alfie was named "Player of the Round".

Голът на Алфи Потър на Анфийлд срещу Ливърпул -> тук
Изображение

Потребителски аватар
Samo Nadal2
Временно отстранен
Контакти:

Мнениеот Samo Nadal2 » 01 мар 2008, 10:51

Изображение
Corinthian-Casuals, currently members of the Ryman Leage Division On South, will take on Preier Division AFC Wimbledon in a friendly match at Wembley Stadium on Sunday, 13th April at 3pm.

Fans will travel to the National Stadium to watch their teams play on what is set to be an historic day for the two clubs at one of the most famous football stadiums in the world.

The match will have even more significance for the Corinthian-Casuals as it happens to coincide with the 125th anniversary of the two "parent" clubs - the Corinthians founded in 1882 and the Casuals founded in 1883. The two clubs then merged to form the Corinthian–Casuals in 1939.

Wimbledon’s record at Wembley – a remarkable double – may never be beaten. In 1963 they won the FA Amateur Cup, beating Sutton 4–2 in the Final; then in 1988, after a rapid series of promotions through the Football League, Wimbledon won the F.A Cup , defeating League Champions Liverpool 1–0 in what’s still seen as one of the greatest upsets in Cup Final history.

Това се казва мач, нали :D

Потребителски аватар
AFC_Wimbledon

Мнениеот AFC_Wimbledon » 03 мар 2008, 09:33

Samo Nadal2 написа:

Изображение

Това се казва мач, нали :D

Аха :mrgreen: За 15 дни кръвните врагове Уимбълдън и МК Донс ще тъпчат Уембли :wink: Едните играят финал за няква измислена купа (Джонстън Пейнт Трофи), а другите приятелски мач.
Изображение

Потребителски аватар
AFC_Wimbledon

УИМБЪЛДЪН

Мнениеот AFC_Wimbledon » 03 мар 2008, 09:35

Ryman Premier League (01.03.2008 , 17:00 )
Wimbledon 4:0 Hastings
( 1:0 Samuel Hatton 20` | 2:0 Robin Shroot 33` | 3:0 Lee Worgan o.g. 73` | 4:0 Steve Ferguson 76`)

Изображение

In difficult conditions at Kingsmeadow, AFC Wimbledon turned on the style, scoring four and derailing a gradually improving Hastings United side. With play hampered by a piercing early year sun and a rasping wind, goals by Hatton, Shroot, a bizarre own goal and Ferguson secured the points for Wimbledon on St David’s day in front of 2,711 fans. Terry Brown made three changes to his side, bringing in Beard, Shroot and newly signed Alfie Potter for his eagerly anticipated Wombles debut. AFC Wimbledon may be eight points behind leaders Chelmsford City, but they haven`t given up hope of taking the Ryman Leahue Premier Divisioin title just yet.

Класиране -> тук
Изображение

Върни се в “Футбол - Свят”