ДА ПОМОГНЕМ НА НАСО!!!

Потребителски аватар
Pride

ДА ПОМОГНЕМ НА НАСО!!!

Мнениеот Pride » 29 ное 2008, 13:32

"Както всеки вече разбра нашият приятел Атанас Иванов преди два дни претърпя ужасен инцидент. Една от онези консерви на градския транспорт, наречена трамвай, го прегази няколко часа след мача с Левски... Състоянието му остава критично и лекарите от Военно-медицинска болница все още се борят за живота му, а по-рано бе ампутиран десният му крак

Той е един от нас! Той е истински локомотивец, той е човек, на когото трябва да се помогне в този ужасно труден момент. Насо и семейството му имат нужда от подкрепата ти! Помогни му, за да бъде отново сред обичащите го и любимия отбор!

Призивът на всички нас е да откликнете на молбата за спасяването на един човешки живот. За целта е открита сметка на името на майката на Насо - Ирина Атанасова Иванова:

Емпорики Банк
BG 31 BINV 9480 1001 7153 00

ужас :?

доколкото разбрах след комата Насо е контактен вече, за лечението му и протеза ще са необходими значителни средства. Не познавам момчето, но това няма значение, ще помогна финансово с каквото мога. Който може нека дари, дори и да е скромно, когато е за добро винаги има смисъл :!:
8 ПОРЕДНИ МАЧА В ЕВРОПЕЙСКИТЕ ТУРНИРИ БЕЗ ЗАГУБА, ТОВА Е ЛОКОМОТИВ

Потребителски аватар
Toru

Re: ДА ПОМОГНЕМ НА НАСО!!!

Мнениеот Toru » 29 ное 2008, 19:20

Потребителски аватар
sasho_1989
Контакти:

Мнениеот sasho_1989 » 29 ное 2008, 22:39

И при нас в Пловдив дикторът съобщи за тази ужасяваща трагедия :qipac: Вярвам че много хора ще откликнат :qipay:
Изображение

tridant

Мнениеот tridant » 30 ное 2008, 18:43

Много съжалявам за момчето,доколкото разбрах е загубил единия си крак и все още е в кома.
Много тежък момент за него и семейството му,
така че,би било добре да помогнем с каквото можем.
Изображение

Потребителски аватар
Wallace
Модератор
Контакти:

Мнениеот Wallace » 01 дек 2008, 09:32

Изображение

:qipay: :qipay: :qipay:
Изображение

Reuo8537
Контакти:

you could hear me

Мнениеот Reuo8537 » 04 мар 2009, 22:54

Rich dad continued. "Or if you're the kind of person who has no guts, you just give up every time life pushes you. If you're that kind of person, you'll live all your life playing it safe, doing the right things, saving yourself for some event that never happens. Then, you die a boring old man. You'll have lots of friends who really like you because you were such a nice hard-working guy. You spent a life playing it safe, doing the right things. But the truth is, you let life push you into submission. Deep down you were terrified of taking risks. You really wanted to win, but the fear of losing was greater than the excitement of winning. Deep inside, you and only you will know you didn't go for it. You chose to play it safe."
Our eyes met again. For ten seconds, we looked at each other, only pulling away once the message was received.
"You've been pushing me around" I asked.
"Some people might say that," smiled rich dad. "I would say that I just gave you a taste of life."
"What taste of life?" I asked, still angry, but now curious. Even ready to learn.
"You boys are the first people that have ever asked me to teach them how to make money. I have more than 150 employees, and not one of them has asked me what I know about money. They ask me for a job and a paycheck, but never to teach them about money. So most will spend the best years of their lives working for money, not really understanding what it is they are working for."
"And you don't?" I asked.
"No, not really," said rich dad. "If you want to learn to work for money, then stay in school. That is a great place to learn to do that. But if you want to learn how to have money work for you, then I will teach you that wow power leveling. But only if you want to learn."
"Wouldn't everyone want to learn that" I asked.
"No," said rich dad. "Simply because it's easier to learn to work for money, especially if fear is your primary emotion when the subject of money is discussed.wow gold"
"I don't understand," I said with a frown. buy wow gold for cheap ...
"Don't worry about that for now. Just know that it's fear that keeps most people working at a job. The fear of not paying their bills.wow gold, The fear of being fired.wow gold, The fear of not having enough money. The fear of
starting over. That's the price of studying to learn a profession or trade, and then working for money. Most people become a slave to money... that is wow power leveling web page for cheap wow power leveling, and then get angry at their boss."
"Learning to have money work for you is a completely different course of study?" I asked.
"Absolutely," rich dad answered, "absolutely."
I sat there listening intently.
"So when Mike told me about you wanting to learn how to make money, I decided to design a course that was close to real life. I could talk until I was blue in the face, but you wouldn't hear a thing. So I decided to let life push you around a bit so you could hear me. That's why I only paid you 10 cents."
"So what is the lesson I learned from working for only 10 cents an hour?" I asked. "That you're cheap and exploit your workers?"
Rich dad rocked back and laughed heartily. Finally, after his laughing stopped, he said, "You'd best change your point of view. Stop blaming me, thinking I'm the problem. If you think I'm the problem, then you have to change me. If you realize that you're the problem, then you can change yourself, learn something and grow wiser. Most people want everyone else in the world to change but themselves. Let me tell you, it's easier to change yourself than everyone else."
"I don't understand," I said.

Потребителски аватар
Wallace
Модератор
Контакти:

Мнениеот Wallace » 05 мар 2009, 09:15

К'во става тука, бе?
:qipbn: :qipbn:
Изображение

Потребителски аватар
otto
FRG President
Контакти:

Мнениеот otto » 05 мар 2009, 19:58

ЕБА ЛИ ГО,КАКЪВ Е ТОЯ ЕЗИК ? :qipag: :qipag: :qipag:
Изображение
сертифицираният идиот на България :> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6ff1ashF_4 // http://vbox7.com/play:5c5a6ccd

Върни се в “Футбол - България”